PV Parity Final Conference - 26 November 2013
The PV PARITY Final Conference took place on 26 November 2013 in Brussels, Belgium. The event was a great opportunity for European Policy makers and Stakeholders to discover the results of a two-year long research work conducted in 11 European countries.
The key points of the presented data were competitiveness of PV technology, future of support schemes as well as the challenges for PV's large scale deployment in Europe from a grid and electricity market perspectives.
You can download the agenda of the event here.
The presentations of the Final Conference are available here:
- PV Parity Movie: view the project movie here!
- PV Parity Project introduction, Ingrid Weiss, WIP - Renewable Energies
Session 1: Competitiveness roadmaps, benefits of PV and future of support schemes
- PV Parity Country Roadmaps, Georg Lettner, Vienna University of Technology
- Benefits of PV for energy, environment and economy, Wim Sinke, ECN
- Future of support schemes, Fabian Pause, SUER
Session 2: System integration of photovoltaics
- Cost of Grid Integration, Goran Strbac, Imperial College Consultants
- System integration, the challenge of electricity markets, Francesco De Mango, GSE