Final PV Parity workshop
The Final PV Parity Workshop took place on the 4th of October 2013 in the frame of the 28th EU PVSEC in Paris-Nord Exhibition center Villepinte.
It presented the results of the PV Parity project to the stakeholders of the European PV sector and the electricity sector at large. The workshop focused on alternative types of support schemes required to support the long-term development of PV, looking at the overall cost for public and private sectors.
The event was split in 3 panel discussions:
- Cost of infrastructures
- Grid integration
- Future of support schemes
You can download the agenda here
Presentations from the workshop
- Final_PV_Parity_workshop_-_I.Weiss_02.pdf462 K
- Competitiveness_Roadmaps_-_G.Lettner_02.pdf1.3 M
- Grid_Integration_Cost_of_PhotoVoltaic_Power_Generation_-G.Strbac_02.pdf1.8 M
- Investments_needed_for_the_grid_enhancement_in_electrici.pdf0.9 M
- Market_Integration_of_PV-_the_impact_of_photovoltaic_on_.pdf673 K
- Alternative_policies_for_PV_deployment_-_F.Pause_02.pdf510 K